Saturday, August 11, 2007

today's just a tiring day D:

i'm back from choir, learnt a new song called shepherdess! quite nice sounding and cheena yup
no, the sopTwos aren't big mamas! we're slim and petite! xD

k ba we have a phobia of credo now, but nevermind we'll brush up on it! ^^

anyway i think my voice is more suited for these cheena songs omg o.O i can never seem to be able to sing those latin songs but hey! i didn't do that badly today man! :D



i'm not sure if i'm looking forward to the choirconcert next year, part of me tells me it'll be uber fun [i'm sure it will be], but another part of me says it'll be super time consuming [normal practises dragging till 7++] anyway! i'll just do my best and try to balance out studies with cca ba.

OUR CHOIR CONCERT WILL BE HELD IN MAY NEXT YEAR AT THE SINGAPORE CONFERENCE HALL [wait, is that what its called? o.O]




lalala and i still love the piano alotalot! ^^

although my scales and sight reading are sucky, and my pieces still require much practise, and i'll have to start reading up on aural and practise, somehow i don't dread pianolessons anymore! :D

okay to speak the truth, i only like [love] my three pieces and singing lower part in aural xD
i can't stand scales and sightreading cause i suck at them

hell no, they'll pull down my marks zzz.

my third piece [notturno, grieg] is just love, seriously. or rather i'm better at playing these [slow, emo] songs that is capable of making others sleep lolol.
on the downside, my first piece [sonata in E, scarlatti] hasn't been improving at all. the fast notes are still unclear, like qing1 ting2 dian3 shui3. a
nd second piece [allegro, mozart (can't remember which one)]..generally okay besides the fast parts again. i can only play fast parts at around 4-5 pm -.- weird huh.

but still, i have a feeling i won't do well [just like the grade7 twoyears back] i was super nervous then and screwed up everything ahh! and so far, my records are at such:
grd 3: pass -.-
grd 5: dist. (i think tyco ba -.-)
grd 7: pass (and a JUST pass. thanks to my nervousness zzz)

i hope i'll continue the pattern or sth haha! but wait, i think i'd be super contented with a merit already [still quite impossible, looking at how lousy my scales and sightreading and aural and pieces (which is everything) are..] or maybe i'll just stick to the pass T.T



okay! no more load of empty talk, i'll go practise piano now!
[and study that stupid chengyu and kewen and chem and amaths and emaths and bio] then leave for TLL tuition at 3:30 zzz.

what a hectic schedule. i think i'll just fall asleep during tuition zzz





so many pictures that i haven't uploaded D:



EMMA

No comments: